8.09.2008
Star Wars: Clone Wars
The next movie in a long line of Star Wars will be CGI(made with computers). Of what has been released so far I can tell the animation is anime based. But should it be animated? Should there even be another Star Wars? Does anyone even care about the Clone Wars? If I had to choose the plot of the new movie it would be the 7th episode after Return of the Jedi. I want to know what happends to Luke. We all know how the Clones Wars turned out. Of the released trailers the animation looks crappy. Their faces barley move and neither does their hair. Couldn't the movie be made live action? They have done it six times before. But I guess we will never know until the movie comes out. Which is pretty soon. I just hope this movie will not ruin the franchise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment